Vegan, Plant-based, Cheese, Cheeze, Oilfree, Gluten-free
- 1 can pure pumpkin puree (not pumpkin pie filling)
- 1 block firm tofu (softer tofu may work, but use less liquid to blend at first. I wouldn't recommend this with extra firm tofu)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened non-dairy milk
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 2-3 cloves of garlic (if you don't have a high-speed blender, you might need to mince these first, or just use garlic powder)
- 4 tablespoons nutritional yeast
- 1/2 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon dried thyme
- 1 teaspoon (more or less to taste) pink Himalayan salt
- Blend all ingredients on high for 1-2 minutes, until smooth and creamy.
- Heat and pour on everything.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Cook Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Cheese, Ingredient
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Vegan Cheese
Keywords: Vegan, Plant-based, Cheese, Cheeze, Oilfree, Gluten-free