Need a treat for this valentine's day or anyday? Vegan + Gluten-free Valentine's Day Brookies | Chocolate Chip Brownie Cookies are prefect for the job!
Vegan, Gluten-free, Oil-free, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit (177 degrees Celsius).
- Mix together the flour, baking soda, and salt in a large bowl.
- Add chilled coconut cream to dry mixture and combine with a hand mixer or your hands.
- In a blender or food processor, combine tofu, apple cider vinegar, maple syrup, and vanilla extract if using. Blend until smooth.
- Add liquid mixture to the rest of the mixture and stir until just combined. Fold in the chocolate chips.
- Spoon the mixture 1 tsp at a time into your silicone pan.
- Bake for about 22 minutes, testing at 20 minutes to account for different ovens. You want the cake tester or toothpick to come out without extra batter. Little crumbs on the tester is not only fine, it means that the bites will be soft and delicious. Let cool at least 5-10 minutes before popping out of the pan.
- Store in an airtight container up to 5 days.
- Category: Dessert
- Method: Oven, Baking
- Cuisine: American, Dessert
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-free, Oil-free, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free, Brookies, Cookies, Brownies