This delicious 3 ingredient Vegan Copycat Shamrock Shake tastes like the one you can buy at a popular fast food restaurant, but without all the sugar! There is no added sugar in this whole food shake and it comes together in just a few minutes.
- 4 frozen bananas
- 2 cups unsweetened nondairy milk (see note 1)
- 1/2 cup fresh mint leaves (or to taste) (see note 2)
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth and creamy! Adjust flavors if needed.
- Serve immediately.
- Note 1: For the nondairy milk, you can use any kind you like; I recommend original flavor (as opposed to vanilla).
- Note 2: If you cannot find fresh mint, use mint extract instead. It's VERY strong, so start with 1/8 tsp and go from there.
- Prep Time: 5 minutes
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-free, Oil-free, Nut-free, Soy-free, Sugar-free