These easy vegan air fryer breakfast potatoes are a super easy and delicious, wholesome breakfast. Serve it up with some greens or to-go in a burrito and there's a bunch of your daily veggies crossed off bright and early!
Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Soy-Free
- 3 lb potatoes, diced
- 2 bell peppers, any color, diced
- 1 onion, diced
- 15 oz mushrooms, diced
- 1 1/2 cups or 1-14 oz can black beans, drained
- Lemon Miso Tahini Sauce, optional
- Spinach and avocado for serving, optional
- IF AIR FRYING: Add potatoes to air fryer basket. Cook 20 minutes at 400 degrees F (or 205 degrees C), shaking basket frequently.
- Add beans and vegetables and cook 10 - 15 more minutes until potatoes are soft or crispy, according to preference.
- IF BAKING: Spread potatoes out on a lined baking tray and bake for 25-30 minutes in a 425 degree F (218 degrees C) oven.
- Remove the tray and flip the potatoes. Add your veggies and beans and stir. Put the tray back in the oven for 15-20 more minutes, until the potatoes have started to get crispy and light golden brown and until all the veggies have cooked.
- Make the lemon miso tahini sauce by mixing together the ingredients in a bowl and thinning the sauce with water if needed.
- Add to a bowl with spinach and whatever else you like (this would be a great complement to tofu scramble, for instance). Top with sauce mixture and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container up to 5 days. Recommended to reheat in oven, skillet, or air fryer to retain crisp.
- Cook Time: 40 minutes
- Category: Entree, Side
- Method: Oven
- Cuisine: Vegan, Mexican, Breakfast
Keywords: vegan, plant-based, oil-free, gluten-free, nut-free, sugar-free, soy-free, breakfast potatoes