Zesty, sweet, and tangy, this vegan honey mustard dressing is made without honey but totally tastes like it is! It takes about 2 minutes and 3 ingredients to throw together, and is perfect for salads, sandwiches, wraps, and more!
- ¼ cup stone ground mustard
- ¼ cup dijon mustard
- ½ cup grade A organic maple syrup (see note 1)
- Mix mustards together in a jar or bowl and add maple syrup to taste. Whisk or stir until well combined.
- Refrigerate in an airtight container (recommend a glass container, like a mason jar) for up to one month.
- Note 1: If you don’t want to use maple syrup, agave will work, and even if you’re not vegan and you want to use honey, this recipe is a much healthier alternative to store-bought honey mustard which may have preservatives and other chemicals or refined sugars in it.
- Category: Ingredient
- Method: Hand
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Soy-Free, Nut-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Honey-free, Honey Mustard