Creamy, dreamy, luscious mango nice cream made from mangoes and bananas! This delicious and quick dessert is healthy, and easy!
- 2 cups frozen bananas
- 2 cups frozen mango
- ¼ cup non-dairy milk, less or more as needed
- First add the bananas and mango to your blender or food processor. Add some of the non-dairy milk (add more as you blend, but it’s always easier to add more). If you’re having trouble getting the mixture to blend, here’s a few ideas to get it moving: chop your bananas and mango into smaller pieces, add a little bit more liquid, stop and scrape down the sides or stir the mixture (use your tamper if you have a Vitamix), or even try letting the bananas and mango defrost a little, blend, and then stick it back in the freezer for 10-15 minutes.
- Finally, add it to a bowl, top it with desired toppings (I used fresh mango, goji berries, toasted coconut, and hemp hearts), and enjoy!
- Freeze leftovers in an airtight container up to one week, but the texture does become slightly less creamy.
- Category: Dessert, Nice Cream
- Method: Food Processor, Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan, Oil-Free, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Soy-Free, Mango, Nice Cream