These vegan and Gluten-free chia seed puddings are healthy enough for breakfast, delicious enough for dessert, and easy enough for anyone to make!
Vegan, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Oil-free, can be Nut-free
- Blend date or sweetener with nondairy milk
- Stir liquid into chia seeds and store in a mason jar or container at least 2 hours or overnight. In the morning, grab it and go!
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container up to 5 days.
- Category: Pudding, Breakfast
- Cuisine: Vegan, Plant-based, Chia seeds, health
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-free, Soy-free, Oil-free, Nut-free, Chia Seed Pudding