This easy Soy-Free Nut-Free Vegan Mac and Cheese with Peas is delicious, creamy, and ready in 20 minutes or less! A great meal for kids AND adults, this dish is pure cozy comfort food.
Vegan, Soy-free, Nut-free, Oil-free, Sugar-free, Can be gluten-free
- Bring water to a boil and throw in your pasta.
- After 1 minute, stir in frozen peas.
- Stir occasionally and cook until pasta is tender.
- Drain the pasta and peas and leave in collander for a few minutes.
- Add the cheeze sauce into the pot over medium heat and warm it up.
- After the sauce is warmed, turn the heat down to low and add back in the pasta and peas.
- Stir everything until evenly heated and well combined.
- Serve immediately, top with vegan parm topping if desired, and enjoy!.
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container up to 5 days. If needed, add a little nondairy milk while heating to revive sauce.
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: vegan, vegan cheese, vegan mac and cheese, mac and peas, vegan mac and peas, soy-free, nut-free, oil-free