Refreshing, simple, and delicious, these Vegan Pina Coladas will make you feel like you're in a tropical paradise… even if you’re on your couch.
- 14.5 oz can lite coconut milk (see note 1)
- 1 pound frozen pineapple chunks (see note 2 regarding fresh pineapple)
- 1/4 tsp coconut extract, optional
- 1/2 cup white rum, to taste, optional
- Add the liquids to your blender. If adding rum, add it when you add the can of light coconut milk. Then add pineapple chunks.
- Blend until smooth, adjust flavors as needed.
- Pour drinks and stick a wedge of pineapple or lime on the side, paper umbrella optional.
- Note 1: I used light coconut milk from the can. The stuff from the carton may be too watery. Regular coconut milk or cream will work, though you may need a bit more liquid (such as coconut water or pineapple juice) to get the mixture to blend.
- Note 2: If you are using fresh pineapple, either freeze it or add some ice when blending.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American, Tropical
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Sugar-Free, Drinks, Vegan Pina Colada