Creamy, zesty, tangy homemade vegan ranch mixed with pasta and fresh veggies–is there anything better? This simple pasta salad is great warm or chilled.
- 1 batch vegan ranch dressing (or 2 cups store-bought vegan ranch)
- 1 pound (about 4 cups) pasta of choice (use gluten-free if needed)
- 2–3 cups finely chopped veggies of choice (I used bell peppers, jicama, and cucumber)
- Note: This section assumes you’ll be making this recipe with pasta. If not, just ignore those instructions and use whatever you’d like.
- Start your pasta cooking before you do anything else. You can get everything else done while it’s cooking. Follow the instructions on your package of pasta.
- First, make the ranch dressing if you haven’t already. Set it aside.
- Then work on cutting up the vegetables.
- When your pasta is done cooking, drain the cooking water. If you want to eat your pasta salad warm, mix everything together now and serve immediately.
- However, if you’d like your pasta salad cool or cold, you have two options. Refrigerate the pasta for a half hour or so, or rinse it under cold water until it cools down.
- When your pasta is cool enough, add it to a large bowl with your veggies and stir it well. Then add the dressing and mix well. Serve and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers up to 5 days in an airtight container.
- Category: Salad, Entree
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Can be Gluten-Free, Vegan Ranch Pasta Salad