Super creamy Vegan Strawberry Tahini Dressing is a delicious 5 minute salad dressing that can be made with fresh or frozen strawberries, delicious anytime!
- 1–1/2 cups strawberries, halved (thawed if using frozen)
- Juice of 1 medium lemon
- 1/4 cup tahini (see note 1)
- 1/4 cup water
- ½ tsp salt
- 1–2 tbsp dried basil
- 1–1/2 tsp Dijon mustard, optional but recommended
- 1 tbsp maple syrup, optional
- Add clean berries to the blender along with everything else EXCEPT the basil
- Blend it all up until smooth. Add basil and pulse a few times to incorporate..
- Refrigerate in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Note 1: I mentioned above, you can use tofu or white beans if you’d like this dressing to be lower fat, but I think that the flavors marry better when there’s a fat to combine them. To keep things oil-free, you could use coconut cream or soaked cashews (or even sunflower seeds!) in your blender. If you’re cool with oil, you could certainly use that instead.
- Category: Ingredient
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Soy-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Salad, Vegan Salad