Deliciously easy 3-ingredient jam that only takes 10 minutes to make (and 2 hours to gel in the fridge)! Use any fruit you like. The recipe is refined sugar free with an option to make it completely sugar free. Allergy friendly & gluten-free.
Vegan, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Oil-free, Refined Sugar-free, Can be Sugar-free
- 10 oz fresh or frozen strawberries
- 2 tbsp chia seeds
- 1/4 cup water (or less)
- 3 dates, optional (can sub with maple syrup or omit)
- Heat a small saucepan over medium heat. Add the fruit, dates if using, and water. Stir frequently and cook 5-10 minutes until fruit mushes easily with a fork.
- Mash fruit with a fork or pulse / blend in a blender or food processor. If using maple syrup add and taste. When happy with flavor and consistency, mix through the chia seeds with a spoon or spatula.
- Add the mixture to a jar, put on the lid, and refrigerate 2 hours or more. Enjoy!
- Refrigerate in an airtight container up to 10 days.
- Category: Jam
- Method: Stovetop
- Cuisine: Breakfast
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Oil-free, Refined Sugar-free,