Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Oil-free, Vegan
- 1 can pumpkin puree
- 1.75 cups gluten-free 1:1 flour
- 1 tbsp ground flaxseed
- 3 tbsp water
- 1/2 cup coconut sugar
- 1/2 cup organic sugar
- 1/4 cup unsweetened nondairy milk (I used almond milk)
- 1/2 cup unsweetened applesauce
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1/2 tsp salt
- 2 tsp pumpkin spice
- 3 tbsp almond butter
- 3 tbsp maple syrup
- 1 tbsp unsweetened nondairy milk
- 1/3 cup pumpkin seeds, optional
- Mix your ground flaxseed and water in a bowl and put in the fridge to gel. Preheat the oven to 350 degrees F (177 degrees C)
- Mix glaze and set aside.
- Add pumpkin, sugars, nondairy milk, applesauce, and flax egg to a large bowl and mix with a spatula until well combined. Then add the flour, baking soda & powder, salt, and pumpkin spice on top and mix until well combined, but do not over mix.
- Using parchment paper (tip in post about how to make the parchment paper to stay), line your loaf tin or grease it if you cook with oil. Add the batter to the tin, smoothing out with your spatula.
- Add the glaze to the top, then sprinkle with pumpkin seeds if desired (or whatever else you'd like).
- Bake uncovered for 55 minutes, or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Store in an airtight container up to 1 week.
- Category: Breakfast, Snack, Dessert
- Cuisine: Vegan, Breakfast, Pumpkin Bread
- Serving Size: 1 slice
- Calories: 217
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Soy-Free, Plant-based, Pumpkin Bread