This Pasta Salad with Hummus and Roasted Vegetables is served warm and perfect for dinner. Just mix it in a bowl and past it around the table.
Vegan, Oil-free, Soy-free, Nut-free, Gluten-free (use GF pasta)
- 12 oz pasta of choice (I used brown rice rotini)
- 1 medium onion, quartered and sliced (any onion will work)
- 12 oz mushrooms, sliced
- 1 bell pepper, sliced into 1" long strips
- 1 cup grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 cup hummus
- The juice of 1 lemon
- 1/3 cup fresh basil, finely chopped
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees F (or 190 degrees C) and put your water on to boil. Take hummus out of fridge to come to room temperature.
- Chop veggies and spread out on a lined baking sheet. For ease of removal later, section your tomatoes to one side. Place in oven.
- Cook pasta according to package directions. After 15 minutes, remove pan from oven and place tomatoes in a bowl so they don't overcook. Stir the rest of the veggies and replace in oven for 10 additional minutes.
- Strain pasta and add to a large bowl. Once veggies are done, add them all on top of the pasta. Add the hummus and lemon juice and stir through. Finally sprinkle in the basil and stir once more.
- Serve warm and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 5 days.
- Category: Entree
- Cuisine: Vegan, Italian
- Serving Size: 1
- Calories: 492
Keywords: Vegan, Oil-free, Soy-free, Nut-free, Gluten-free, Pasta, Easy