Vegan watermelon feta salad is incredibly refreshing, light, and super easy to throw together in less than 15 minutes. Use my easy vegan feta cheese!
- 6 cups diced watermelon
- 1 batch (or approx. 2 cups) vegan feta cheese (or store bought)
- Juice of 2 limes
- 1/4 cup chopped mint leaves (or basil), optional
- Dice your watermelon and feta cheese into similar sized pieces. Toss gently in a large bowl.
- Squeeze the limes over the watermelon and feta.
- Add chopped mint or basil if using, and toss everything to combine.
- Serve immediately or refrigerate for a few hours before serving if desired. Refrigerate leftovers in an airtight container for up to 3 days.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chopping
- Cuisine: American, Summer
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Nut-Free, Sugar-Free, Oil-Free, Vegan Feta, Watermelon Feta Salad, Salad