This Tofu Steak and Potatoes is great when you need to save money and need a hardy meal! It also only takes 20 minutes to make.
- 16 oz (454 grams) Super Firm Tofu
- 10-20 oz of frozen hash browns
- hoisin sauce
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground pepper
- Slice the super firm tofu into 3 to 4 slabs
- Place the hash browns in a bowl and mix in the salt and pepper. If hash browns are too frozen, add after cooking.
- Place hash browns in air fryer and cook for 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) for 6-12 minutes. If using an oven, preheat to 400 degrees F (205 degrees C) and cook for 10 to 15 minutes.
- Sear the tofu slabs on a pan until both sides are golden brown.
- Plate tofu and potatoes. Add hoisin sauce as desired
- Category: Dinner
- Method: Air Fryer, Stove Top
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Easy, Budget Meal, Vegan, Plant-based, oil-free, gluten-free, tofu