Luscious, creamy, protein-packed Vegan Cream Cheese Frosting with no refined sugar! This healthy frosting only 5 minutes to make, and requires less than 10 ingredients.
Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free
- 3/4 of a 16 oz (396 g) block of firm tofu (see above for substitutions)
- 1/4 cup unsweetened nondairy milk (any will work)
- 3 tbsp pure maple syrup
- 2 tbsp apple cider vinegar
- Juice of 1 lemon
- 1/2 tsp sea salt
- 1.5 tsp xanthan gum
- Add all ingredients to the blender and blend until smooth.
- Spread or pipe onto baked good. Enjoy!
- Please cover and refrigerate any baked good you apply this to. May remove from fridge 30 minutes before serving to serve at room temperature.
- Refrigerate leftover frosting in an airtight container for up 5 days.
- Category: Ingredient
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: American, Jewish
Keywords: Vegan, Oil-free, Gluten-free, Nut-free, Refined Sugar-free