These Vegan Honey Mustard Chicken Wraps are perfect for lunch or dinner, or even as a snack. They’re customizable and easy to assemble!
- Soak soy curls in a bowl of water or broth for about 8 minutes. Drain well and toss with poultry seasoning.
- If cooking in air fryer: Add your drained soy curls to the basket and place in the air fryer. Air fry at 400 degrees Fahrenheit (or 205 degrees Celsius) for 6 to 10 minutes. Shake the basket halfway through cooking.
- If cooking on stove top: Heat a large skillet or pot over medium high heat. When the pan is hot, add your drained soy curls to it and stir them frequently for about 12-14 minutes.
- If cooking in oven: Place your drained soy curls in a single layer on a silicone mat or parchment paper lined baking tray. Bake at 425 degrees Fahrenheit (or 218 degrees Celsius) for approximately 15 minutes, flipping halfway through.
- When cooked, assemble into wraps, roll up or fold up like a burrito, and enjoy!
- Refrigerate leftover cooked vegan chicken for up to 5 days in an airtight container. Leftover cooked vegan chicken can be used in additional wraps, sandwiches, curries, stir frys, or frozen for later use.
- Note 1: So to make the vegan chicken for this recipe, I used Butler Soy Curls. If you don’t have soy curls, you could also just use extra firm tofu, chunks of seitan, or even just chickpeas!
- Note 2: These wraps travel well as a packed lunch for school, work, picnics, and road trips. Recommend storing ingredients separately if storing for multiple days (to avoid wraps getting soggy from sauces).
- Note 3: Nutrition information does not include any of the veggies or wraps as they are customizable and you can use whatever wraps you have available to you.
- Category: Entree, Snack
- Method: Airfryer, Oven, Stovetop
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Nut-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Wraps, Snacks, Lunch