Green tea deliciousness in 5 minutes! This recipe makes it taste like LIQUID ICE CREAM only way healthier of course. You'll only need 4 ingredients to make this delicious iced latte that rivals popular coffee shops for a tiny fraction of the price.
Vegan, Gluten-free, Oil-free, Soy-free, Nut-free
- 1/2 - 1 tsp matcha powder
- 1.5 cups unsweetened nondairy milk
- 1 medjool date, pitted *see note*
- 1 frozen banana
- Break the banana into 2 or 3 pieces to make it easier on your blender.
- Add everything to the blender pitcher, put on the lid, and blend on until creamy and smooth.
- Serve up immediately or store in a travel meg.
- If you do not have a high powered blender, I'd recommend soaking your date in boiling water (AFTER removing the pit) for 10 minutes, draining the liquid, then adding it to the blender.
- Category: Drink
- Method: Blender
- Cuisine: Tea
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-free, Oil-free, Soy-free, Nut-free, Matcha, Iced Latte