Creamy, satisfying, and refreshing, this vegan avocado salad is divine but incredibly easy to make. Comes together in under 15 minutes!
- 4 avocados, chopped
- 2 cups cucumbers, chopped
- 2 cups tomatoes, chopped (I used grape / cherry tomatoes)
- ½ small red onion, diced finely
- ¼ cup fresh herbs, chopped, optional (I used dill but cilantro or basil would be good)
- 1 cup vegan goat cheese crumbles, optional
- ½ cup lime juice (about 4-5 limes)
- 2 tbsp maple syrup or to taste
- 1 tsp garlic powder
- 1 tsp salt or to taste
- ½ tsp chili flakes or black pepper, optional
Prep vegan goat cheese if using: If you're using my vegan goat cheese recipe, you can throw that together beforehand. Or I like to press the tofu while I chop all my veggies.
Slice veggies: Since I used grape / cherry tomatoes, I just sliced them in rounds. If you’re using regular sized tomatoes, I would squeeze out a little of the liquid, because it can make the salad a little soggy.
I like to quarter each avocado, peel off the skin, and slice it in half inch sections. That way, every bite of salad gets some delicious avocado.
- Mix the dressing in a jar by shaking it up, or in a bowl / measuring cup with a whisk (this tiny whisk is just so cute (and useful!)). Toss everything together well and serve.
- Salad will last well for a few hours, but will need to be refrigerated after about 2 hours. The avocado should stay fresh for several hours, but may start to brown the next day. I recommend you halve the recipe if there is concern about not being able to eat the whole recipe the first day.
- Prep Time: 15 minutes
- Category: Salad
- Method: Chopping
- Cuisine: American
Keywords: Vegan, Gluten-Free, Oil-Free, Refined Sugar-Free, Salad, Avocado Salad