PLANT-BASED JEWISH RECIPES
50 Vegan Jewish Recipes that your Bubbe would be Proud of!
I grew up eating a ton of awesome Jewish foods. However, I haven't had many of them since going vegan 3 years ago. So I've set out to veganize my favorites!
This eBook has 50 plant-based Jewish recipes perfect for Chanukah, Passover, Rosh Hashanah and more.
The recipes are easy to make and super comforting. Whether it's the taste of freshly baked black and white cookies or a soft yet chewy New York style bagel with lox and schmear, this book is loaded with recipes, Ashkenazi and Sephardic alike.
E-Book Available for $15
- Plant-Based Jewish Recipes comes with 50 recipes, over 30 of them are exclusive to the e-book.
- Recipes are organized by meal type and comes with an easy-to-use table of contents with hyperlinks to get around the document.
- Recipes are label with Kosher for Passover and Gluten-Free icons.
- Purchasing this e-book will give you lifetime access to future updates to Plant-Based Jewish Recipes. See this page for more information.
- PDF files are optimized for printing, meaning it's easy to print pages off your home printer or go to an office supply store to make a bound version!
You can find the following recipes and more inside:
- Pizza Hamantaschen
- Hamantaschen - Traditional
- Matzoball Soup
- Pastrami & Corned Beef
- Black & White Cookies
- Chocolate Babka
- Matzah Crunch
Get it Now for $15!
As my grandfather always said, use this e-book in the best of health!
My grandaughter sent me your recipe for matzo balls am allergic to eggs and dairy... Can't wait to make them.
I need this as a gift for my brother in law’s birthday! He’s vegan and I know he miss our Jewish foods ! Thank you !
Hi, Is there a way to contact you to talk to you.please. I am trying to find someone to make the vegan mazta balls for me bc have illness and cant have oil etc. Is it possible to get in touch with you so I can try to find someone to pay to make them for me ?THANK YOU.. i dont cook and this is only recipe i need can pay u tnx..
I'm afraid I can't cook the soup for you. FDA laws and all that! Maybe you could find a friend and cook it together?
I love all your recipes . I want all your books . I want the vegan jewish cookbook . Ordering it today!
Thank you SOOOOOO much for this comforting selection.
From the pit of my stomach as well as the bottom of my heart.
Hello, I grew up in Montréal, Canada, and we have there the most awesome Jewish bagel bakeries in the whole country, I am not joking! I used to go there with my dad and we would pick a half-dozen bagels sesame, poppy or plain and we would drive back home.. We knew the next morning would be a feast.. However, on that morning, we had to share five bagles... Where did that other bagel go LOL? Many years after it seems that I have a gluten intolerance (this sucks). Does your book have replacements for regular flour?